Vehicle financing is an easy way for you to be driving a new car; and sooner. At Newcastle's Cheapest Cars we offer competitive financial loans to our customers. Call or visit us for a finance quote or to talk one of our business managers about the right finance option for you.
CHOOSING NEWCASTLE'S CHEAPEST CARS FOR YOUR VEHICLE FINANCE
When you choose Newcastle's Cheapest Cars to organise your finance, you can be confident in the fact that we can provide you with:
- Interest rates that are often more competitive than many of the big banks.
- Flexible payment plans which can be tailored to suit your individual needs and budget.
- Fixed repayment loans with the added flexibility of structuring the repayments to suit your budget for anytime of the year.
- Immediate finance can be organised onsite; saving you valuable time and seeing you drive away in your new vehicle a lot sooner.
At Newcastle's Cheapest Cars we offer a variety of financing options for you, talk to one of our finance specialist to find out more.
- Consumer loans: finance is provided for the vehicle and is owned by the driver from the beginning of the loan.
- Finance lease: the financier leases a vehicle for business purposes to the driver who makes monthly repayments.
- Novated leasing: employers lease a vehicle on behalf of their employees who make repayments through a reduction in salary, 'salary sacrifice'.
- Hire purchase: the vehicle is hired to the driver who makes repayments over a set period and owns the vehicle after the final repayment.
- Chattel mortgages: the finance you borrow is secured by the chattel, in this case the vehicle, for the duration of the loan.
Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply. This information is provided as general nature and for information only. Nothing on this website constitutes or should be considered to constitute legal, taxation or financial advice. Before making a decision about any of the products and services featured on this website, you should consult with your own independent legal, taxation and financial advisors, who can advise you about your personal circumstances.